Corinth Pipeworks uses operational excellence practices at a pilot level that cover a wide range of best energy efficiency applications and was recognized through the Energy Mastering Awards 2019. In addition, for the smooth operation of the equipment and machinery, the Company invested in the transmission of electricity through a High voltage Station. Through this investment the Company will immediate achieve reduction of carbon emissions and implements a certified Energy Management System, in accordance with the international standard ISO 50001:2011.
Corinth Pipeworks is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of steel pipes and hollow sections
for the energy and construction sectors.
The strategic objectives that guide the operational activities of the companies comprising the
Cables segment are as follows:
Corinth Pipeworks is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of steel pipes and hollow sections for the energy and construction sectors.
The company’s strategic priorities are:
- Make a positive contribution to energy transition and tackle climate change through the development of innovative products and the reduction of the carbon footprint of its production activities and supply chain.
- Aims to be established as the first choice for customers. Satisfying high expectations, gaining trust and offering top quality products.
- Strives to always be one step ahead, developing modern products and solutions based on new technologies and well-established technical practices.
- Constantly invest in cutting-edge technologies as well as developing experienced and well-trained human resources. Corinth Pipeworks commits to achieve long-term and sustainable development with benefits for customers, suppliers, people, shareholders, as well as the local community.
- Implementation of a digital transformation program, utilizing all the advantages offered by the use of new technologies.