The Board of Directors has established a nomination and remuneration committee in accordance with Article 7:100 of the BCCΑ and principle 4.19 of the Corporate Governance Code.
The Nomination and Remuneration Committee advises the Board principally on matters regarding the appointment and remuneration of members of the Board and Executive Management, and in particular:
- submits recommendations to the Board with regard to the appointment/re-appointment and the remuneration of the members of the Board and the Executive Management;
- identifies and nominates, for the approval of the Board, candidates for filling vacancies as they arise;
- advises on appointment proposals originating from shareholders;
- periodically assesses the composition and size of the Board and submits recommendations to the Board with regard to any change;
- submits proposals to the Board regarding the remuneration policy; and
- drafts and submits a remuneration report to the Board, including proposals regarding the remuneration policy and recommendations based on its findings.