The Nomination and Remuneration Committee advises the Board principally on matters regarding the appointment and remuneration of members of the Board and Executive Management, and in particular:
- submits recommendations to the Board with regard to the appointment/re-appointment and the remuneration of the members of the Board and the Executive Management;
- identifies and nominates, for the approval of the Board, candidates for filling vacancies as they arise;
- advises on appointment proposals originating from shareholders;
- periodically assesses the composition and size of the Board and submits recommendations to the Board with regard to any change;
- submits proposals to the Board regarding the remuneration policy; and
- drafts and submits a remuneration report to the Board, including proposals regarding the remuneration policy and recommendations based on its findings.