Identity of the Data Controller
Cenergy Holdings S.A., Avenue Marnix 30, 1000 Brussels, Belgium (Greek Branch: 33 Amarousiou – Halandriou Str., 151 25 Maroussi, Greece) controls your personal data explicitly for the agreed/ communicated purposes.
Purposes for Data Processing
Cenergy Holdings processes personal data solely in compliance with applicable legislation and regulations on such processing, in order to establish and carry out its contractual obligations, comply with legal obligations, safeguard Cenergy Holdings legitimate interests or as per your consent, as applicable.
In particular, Cenergy Holdings processes personal data necessary for exercising its rights and obligations as an employer, as a counterparty in different relations and legal agreements, for fulfilling its obligations to tax, insurance and other international, state and local authorities and bodies as well as to its investors and for auditing and ensuring compliance to legislation and internal regulations. Also, for safeguarding access to its facilities, maintaining and improving investor relations, promoting company activities, addressing legal issues and protecting its legitimate interests.
Whose & What Personal Data is being Processed
The personal data being processed relates to the Company’s collaborating 3rd parties or subcontractors, investors, visitors as well as job applicants. The data revolves around:
- Contact details such as name, profession employer, work address, email address and telephone number
- Identity information in order to securely enter and remain at the company’s premises
- Photo-video material derived from public functions of our company, attended by the above
- Information related to the browser or device you use to access our website
- Furthermore for customers, collaborating 3rd parties and subcontractors: Payment, delivery and invoicing details
- Or for job applicants:
- name, home address, email address and telephone number and documentation as means of their verification
- Date of birth, family status, nationality
- Details on insurance and pension scheme
- Employment and education history
- Any other information you may provide via documents you submit to us
Who Processes Your Personal Data
Processing is restricted to what is absolutely necessary and performed by our company, Viohalco & other Viohalco companies, as well as collaborating 3rd parties & subcontractors on our behalf, for ensuring the successful fulfillment of the agreed purposes. Personal data is not sold to anyone. Personal data is shared with 3rd parties who are essential in providing the requested services and products and facilitating the agreed collaboration between you and our company or with lawful authorities as part of our legal obligations.
Personal data may be sent to other Cenergy Holdings companies, Viohalco & other Viohalco companies within EU/EEA or outside EU/EEA; the latter only in cases related to agreements pertinent to them.
Cloud Services may be used in facilities within EU/ EEA.
Protecting your Personal Data
Our company’s intent is to ensure that appropriate precautions exist to safeguard your personal data in any phase or location of its processing.
Our company as well as our subcontractors, collaborating parties when used, are required to take appropriate organisational and technical measures to ensure the protection of personal data from unauthorised access, use, disclosure, loss and alterations.
In all cases, the processing of personal data is carried out only by individuals or functions who are assigned with specifically related tasks requiring such data processing.
Retention of Personal Data
In order to satisfy the mentioned purposes for processing your data, we shall maintain the data for a period which is related to the agreed/ communicated purposes. We may maintain however this data further if so mandated by law, or for proportionate legitimate interests of Cenergy Holdings until these interests are no longer in effect.
Automated Decision Making & Profiling
No automated decision making, including profiling takes place for your personal data.
Your Rights as Data Subjects
Please be informed that you have the following rights:
- To be informed of the personal data we processed and request for a copy to be provided
- To request the data being corrected
- To request the data to be deleted, or object to the processing of this data or ask for restrictions on its processing. Note that this may lead to disruption in the collaboration and/ or offering of services, according to the specific purposes for which the data is processed.
- For information that has been collected by your consent only, you may withdraw your consent.
Please note that in some cases, the above rights may be subject to certain exemptions, conditions or prerequisites. e.g, in the cases of §3 & §4 we may still need to process this data further, if so mandated by law, or for proportionate legitimate interests of Cenergy Holdings until these interests are no longer in effect.
- In the case where you believe that we do not process your personal data lawfully or we have not sufficiently addressed your rights as above, you are entitled to complain so to the Supervisory Authority of the country of your residence, work or of Cenergy Holdings.
In our efforts to continuously enhance the protection of your data, your clear and unambiguous information on its processing and complying with European and country law, the present Personal Data Privacy Statement is subject to changes.
For any questions regarding the processing of your personal data or to exercise your aforementioned rights, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com